Screen printing is the method of taking a finely woven silk mesh, applying text or images to the silk with emulsions to reproduce the text or images onto your product. This is an excellent way to decorate a single item or produce large production runs.
Village Decoration Ltd’s screen printing department has run everything from signage and detailed circuit cover panels to fabric and our custom method of applying gasket beading material. For those more complicated shapes that need decoration, we offer pad printing.
We offer standard colors to pick from or we can match your PMS colors. With our extensive lines of ink, you images will stick to virtually anything. Call us with you requests for quotes.
Our screen printing capabilities include:
• Single and multi-color custom printing
• Prototype or hi-volume printing
• Flat Stock or 3D items such as promotional products
• Printing by machine or by hand
• Flame treating
• EMI/RFI Shielding
• Conductive printing
• Corona treating
• Print on Plastic, Metal, Wood, Glass and other substrates.
• Baked on or air dried inks.
• Art and design capabilities available in-house.
• Tooling fixture design in house to achieve the highest quality and reduce lead time.
Image Sizes on average of up to 20” x 20”
Larger sizes are possible! Please inquire.
To send us your art please go to our art department.
Value added: Not only do we screen print and pad print to decorate you products but we have a extensive painting department to apply color & texture coats, shielding products, and resist coatings to name just a few. Other operations include subassembly and packaging.